Acrospire's philosophy is to partner its clients, understand their business and become an extension to their sales force. There are numerous companies offering opportunity searches which often return many potential opportunities. Acrospire are here to assist your business in selecting the right opportunities that match your business strategy and vision. Our success rate on submissions is over 95% in both public and private sectors; if you would like us to present example submissions please just ask. We believe that consistency helps improve your success chances bid on bid. Depending on your industry we will partner you with our most experienced consultant in your industry , and they will be available to you for all aspects of your journey in bid writing and project management.
Our team understand that PQQ and tender submissions are a huge drain on your business resource and we are here to take that aspect away. Your Acrospire partner will meet with your team to understand your philosophies and coordinate your operations, commercial, sales, and production teams to give clear targets and milestones. Acrospire will apply our knowledge to guide and assist you in submitting winning bids leaving you to manage your business.
- Understand your business and strive for client satisfaction every time
- Only recommend opportunities we believe your business can win – we will not bombard you with generic opportunities from search engines.
- Ensure that you are registered to all portals that are applicable to your business and that your search criteria are tailored to your business.
- Where we consider you need support in making a successful bid, we can help you form effective joint ventures to strengthen your solution and bid.
- Ensure you are aware of all risks and opportunities within the depths of the contract documentations and sell your product or service in the most applicable way.
Acrospire will be as involved as suits your business, we have the expertise and resource to assist you from opportunity searching through to project managing your successful bids.