1. An introduction to Tendering for Senior Managers – Half Day Seminar
- An overview of the process including the bid and proposal lifecycle
- Is my business ready to compete in online tendering?
- The thresholds for tendering and the minimum requirements my company must meet.
- Resourcing – employ a bid writer or use a consultant
- The questions to ask when employing a bid writer or consultant
2. Developing your bid – a one day course for companies writing bids in house including;
- Understanding the process
- Where and how to identify new opportunities
- Resourcing a successful bid
- The bid submission plan
- Successfully project managing your bid
- Upselling opportunities within a tender – amazing your audience
- Making your bid stand out – the use of effective graphics
- Reviewing your business to make every bid stronger than the last
- Getting the most from a debrief
The sessions can be tailored to meet your company’s needs and we can look at specific examples to ensure maximum benefit from the day.
As a thank you to anyone who attends the courses we will offer a free appraisal on a recent submission your business has made or if you are embarking on tendering for the first time we will proof read your bid prior to submission.
Maybe you are considering engaging a bid service consultant or maybe you are looking to recruit a full time bid writer for your company, attendance on one of our courses may just help make the decision easier.