Acrospire offer fully tailored training, structured to meet the individual business needs. Our training is always completed by one of our bid writers, content is based on first hand experience and up to date knowledge and legislation. We believe this makes our training current and sympathetic to the drawbacks of the process as we have to deal with them daily. We will also pass over lots of tools and hints to immediately increase your success rate.
The topics often requested in our training are:
- Understanding the buyer - the difference between public and private sector
- Recognising and understanding the differences between PQQ's, tenders and framework agreements.
- Where/how to find opportunities
- Supporting evidence for your bid
- What am I missing out on by not tendering?
- Identifying the risks in tendering
- Maximising opportunities in every tender
- Pricing your bid – maximising opportunities and managing risks
- Identifying your USP's over your competition
- Personalising tenders to the buyer
- Understanding the scoring system
- The don'ts of tendering
- Forming of bid teams – the core skills required to succeed
- Using and forming JV's and consortiums